We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to fill in our Journal Administrator position.
As a Journal Administrator you will provide support to the editor-in-chief to administer, plan and produce various publications.
Company: Skaievent Technovation Sdn. Bhd.
Position: Journal Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Managing and directing all journals, magazines and publications as instructed by Board of Directors.
*includes, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Monitoring the online peer-review process and mentoring of manuscripts.
- Managing submission process from start to the end.
- Making sure the process of publication is within the duration set up by Board of Directors.
- Journal configuration and streamlining.
- Handling and managing all editing and proofreading process.
- Assisting editors / Reviewers / Authors.
- Responsible for anything related to publications.
- Maintain the TAT of a journal.
- Provide training to editors as and when required.
- Proven work experience as an journal admin/editor
- BSc degree in journalism, communications or related field
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written) and an eye for detail are essential.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience with MS Office, InDesign, or other publishing tools
- Familiarity with SEO and social media platforms
- Proficiency in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Enthusiastic learner.
- Good e-mail drafting.
Kindly sent your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our further review.
Only SHORTLISTED candidate will be notified.
Thank you and Good luck!